Need to hire someone? Need a job?
JOB POSTINGS ARE COMPLIMENTARY! Do you own, manage or work at a clinic that is looking for MDT trained practitioners? If so, why not post your job opportunity on the McKenzie Institute Canada website? Our website is the perfect place, to let other MDT trained practitioners from across the country know about available positions at your clinic.
It's EASY and it's FREE of charge! Just log in using the link below and follow the easy fill-in format to create and upload your own listing.
Job posting link: Advertise & Post Positions for FREE!
Your job posting to remain on our website for three (3) months (unless you request to have it removed) and there is no limit to the number of times you can post.
If you need assistance uploading or creating your position listing, out branch office is happy to help. Should you need assistance, please contact the branch office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on location below to see more details for the position listed.
Our clinic is looking for a physiotherapist with a strong interest in treating orthopedic and sport injuries. The candidate must be a critical thinker and have a strong passion for delivering quality, evidence-based practice. Assets include an engaging personality, delivering excellent customer service, and an entrepreneurial mindset
Experienced therapists or new grads interested in developing professionally with two Certified MDT clinicians – one who is also Sport Physio (Dip SPC, IFSPT) - are welcome to apply. This position is set to start as soon as possible.
The candidate will also:
• Help build and maintain a caseload of high-value clients
• Be able to receive constructive feedback, track performance, and make changes as necessary
• Be interested in pursuing leadership and critical thinking skills
• Have a sense of giving back to the community
• Have professional liability insurance
• Be in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
The clinic will provide and ideal professional setting for you, including:
• Physiotherapist owned facility
• Private (2), semi-private (1) and open (1) fully-furnished treatment spaces
• Day-to-day administration, including EMR and billing
• 1 hour initial consultation and 30 or 45 minute follow-ups, all 1-on-1 w/ your client
• Predominantly EHC, fewer WSIB, and occasional MVA clients
• Supportive leadership team focused on your professional growth