Membership has its privileges!
As a McKenzie Institute Canada Member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- 10% discount on A-D course registrations - excluding course audits (saves you over $200)
- Cross-border acceptance (valid in Canada or the U.S.)
- 1 full year access to MDT Techniques Online (access granted based on applicable course level)
- A print subscription to the JOURNAL OF MANUAL & MANIPULATIVE THERAPY (JMMT)
FIVE issues mailed annually - Publication Details: http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/yjmt20
- 10% discount on McKenzie products purchased through www.thephysiostore.com
- "MEMBER" listing on the McKenzie Therapist Locator (if Cert. MDT and CCES compliant)
- Discounts for McKenzie Conferences in the Americas Region
- Free Classified Website Listing for Job Opportunities
- A partner for cost effective website and online marketing services - PhysicalTherapistSites.com
- Marketing Support to Credentialed/Diplomaed members
(Designed to make your job easier and business more cost-effective to promote your McKenzie certification):
- Discounted rate on patient/consumer brochures
- Promote your company's website on our Therapist Locator (subject to CCES requirements)
- McKenzie Overview Program (PowerPoint & Facilitator Guide, subject to CCES requirements)
- Use of the MDT Logos to use in marketing campaigns or on your clinic's website (subject to CCES requirements)
Member Resources Online
- Access to the Online Article Archive providing all past content from the International Journal of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (IJMDT), MDT World Press and SpineLine newsletters.
- Ongoing access to the MII video library of MDT procedures based on your training status.
Start Saving Now!This is the best time to start saving. Take out your membership today and save 10% on your very next course.
- Increase knowledge and expertise of members and provide latest information on MDT.
- Encourage clinicians to utilize the McKenzie Method and to complete the full series of courses.
- Provide communication between McKenzie practitioners and foster a feeling of community and support.
GENERAL ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
To register for a GENERAL ANNUAL membership, select the appropriate membership below and then click on the "JOIN NOW" button.
General Annual Membership Dues (Annual - Valid for 12 Months):
MICANADA ACCREDITED MEMBERSHIP
The MICanada Accredited Membership is only available to Cert. MDT or Dip. MDT level clinicians. MDT testing requirements are associated with this membership. To learn more about the MICanada Accredited Membership, click here. To register for a MICanada ACCREDITED membership, select the appropriate membership level below and then click on the "Join Now" button.
- Accredited Memberships are not accepted by fax or mail
- The "JOIN NOW" service for Accredited Memberships provides you with the ability to upload all the documents required to complete the Accredited application process.
- Accredited memberships are valid from 01JAN18-21DEC18.
Accredited Membership Dues: