Membership has its privileges!
As a McKenzie Institute Canada Member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- 10% discount on A-D course registrations - excluding course audits (saves you over $200)
- Cross-border acceptance (valid in Canada or the U.S.)
- 1 full year access to MDT Techniques Online (access granted based on applicable course level)
- A print subscription to the JOURNAL OF MANUAL & MANIPULATIVE THERAPY (JMMT)
FIVE issues mailed annually - Publication Details: http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/yjmt20
- 10% discount on McKenzie products purchased through www.thephysiostore.com
- "MEMBER" listing on the McKenzie Therapist Locator (if Cert. MDT and CCES compliant)
- Discounts for McKenzie Conferences in the Americas Region
- Free Classified Website Listing for Job Opportunities
- A partner for cost effective website and online marketing services - PhysicalTherapistSites.com
- Marketing Support to Credentialed/Diplomaed members
(Designed to make your job easier and business more cost-effective to promote your McKenzie certification):
- Discounted rate on patient/consumer brochures
- Promote your company's website on our Therapist Locator (subject to CCES requirements)
- McKenzie Overview Program (PowerPoint & Facilitator Guide, subject to CCES requirements)
- Use of the MDT Logos to use in marketing campaigns or on your clinic's website (subject to CCES requirements)
Member Resources Online
- Access to the Online Article Archive providing all past content from the International Journal of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (IJMDT), MDT World Press and SpineLine newsletters.
- Ongoing access to the MII video library of MDT procedures based on your training status.
Start Saving Now!This is the best time to start saving. Take out your membership today and save 10% on your very next course.
- Increase knowledge and expertise of members and provide latest information on M.D.T.
- Encourage clinicians to utilize the McKenzie method and to complete the full series of courses.
- Provide communication between McKenzie practitioners and foster a feeling of community and support.
- Please use the online "JOIN NOW" service below to process ACCREDITED Memberships. Accredited Memberships are not accepted by fax or mail. The "JOIN NOW" service for Accredited Memberships provides you with the ability to upload all the documents required to complete the Accredited application process.
- To send your GENERAL membership registration by fax, Click Here to download the form and then fax to:
- To send your GENERAL membership registration by mail: Click Here to download the form and then mail to:
The Robin McKenzie Institute (Canada)
72 Pinehurst Drive, Dorchester, Ontario, N0L 1G2
- To register for a GENERAL membership online use the "JOIN NOW" link below: